Health Advocate is a free service paid for by Aerospace that gives you access to experts who can help you navigate the confusing world of healthcare services,providers, diagnoses, claims and more. This dedicated team of healthcare professionals does the legwork so you get the right care and support you need.
- Explanations of health conditions, diagnoses and treatment options using everyday language you can understand to make more informed care choices.
- Help coordinating medical care, such as preauthorizations, benefit plans, in-hospital support and finding care after discharge.
- Identifying and connecting you with leading specialists and Centers of Excellence, as well as arranging for second opinions and medical record transfers.
- Help finding doctors, making appointments, reviewing medical bills, and resolving claims and billing issues.
Phone: (866) 695-8622
Website : HealthAdvocate.com/members
Email: [email protected]
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Occasionally, personal problems arise or incidents occur that interfere with your ability to perform your job. It is important to have a resource that can provide the appropriate professional assistance. The Aerospace Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is such a resource. It provides confidential counseling with qualified, selected professionals outside the company to assist the individual in trying to resolve personal problems such as: parent-child conflicts; adolescent behavioral problems; marital conflicts; alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse; mental illness; financial difficulties (one telephone consultation); and legal problems (one telephone consultation).
Your participation in EAP is treated with complete confidentiality. It does not become part of your medical or personnel records.
The EAP services are provided by Anthem Blue Cross. This is a free benefit offered by The Aerospace Corporation and administered by Anthem, to all regular full-time and part-time employees.
Supporting Employee Wellbeing webinar
While the winter holidays are known for spending quality time with family and friends, this year is very different due to the COVID-19 restrictions placed upon us. Anthem (EAP) presented a webinar to help identify signs of distress and provide resources to support your mental health and well-being.
Click here to view the Anthem EAP webinar
Anthem Blue Cross EAP Service Summary
EAP Toll Free Number : (877) 657-6060
Visit the website – www.AnthemEAP.com (password: Aerospace)
- EAP website – www.AnthemEAP.com provides access to a variety of resources to help you balance the demands of home and work. Log on to the web for articles, guides, interactive tools, self assessments, financial/legal resources and more, all focused on helping you achieve your best. You can also find a counselor using the provider finder tool!
- Face-to-Face Counseling – Anthem EAP can put you in touch with a licensed counselor for face-to-face visits. You and your household members are eligible for up to 5 free visits for each personal situation. EAP counselors are available to help you address a wide range of personal concerns including marital/couple conflicts, depression, substance abuse, family problems, stress management, and more.
- Legal Services – The EAP offers access to a free legal consultation that may last for up to 30 minutes. Simply call the EAP to request legal services on virtually any issue, including matters related to criminal, civil, estate issues and more. If assistance is needed beyond the initial consultation you are eligible for a preferred discount rate of 25% off the attorney’s normal hourly fee.
- Financial Services – The EAP offers access to a free telephone financial consultation on topics that are important to you including bankruptcy, budgeting, taxes, estate planning, home purchases and more.
- ID Recovery – Specialists are available 24/7 to assess your risk level and then identify steps to resolve potential identity theft. All services are provided to you free of charge. This may include completing any necessary paperwork, reporting to the consumer credit agencies, and negotiating with creditors to repair debt history. Our specialists will work with you to restore your financial identity to its pre-theft status.
- Tobacco Cessation
- Online Program – The EAP offers a free online education program which will help you learn how to break the tobacco habit. The program focuses on the root emotional and physical causes of using tobacco.
- Coaching by Phone – Tobacco cessation coaching is a free service provided via telephone or through instant messaging on the EAP website.
- Child and Elder Care Resource and Information – You and your household members can get information on child and elder care resources such as day care, in-home services, adult day care, support groups and more on the EAP website. With your plan you may call the EAP and speak with a consultant directly regarding your child and elder care needs or use the live chat feature on the EAP website.