If you are going to the doctor and want to know what services are covered, click on the plan charts below for plan summary and comparison grids. These charts provide a detailed list of services that are covered or not covered, and the percentages the insurance company will pay for in-network and out-of-network providers.
Please see Benefits Guide (page 29) for weekly contributions.
SBC (2022 Basic Plan)
Grid (2022 Basic Plan)
Anthem Concierge Cancer Care (For Anthem PPO, EPO, and CDHP members)
Aerospace is offering a new back and joint program for employees and eligible family members through the Anthem coverage. This benefit is provided at no cost. Visit the Hinge Health Aerospace website to learn more about the new benefit.
Dental and Vision Plans
Delta Dental PPO
Preventive Care Benefits
- Express Scripts – Preventive Medication List
Health Savings Account (HSA) Information for CDHP members only
- Anthem / HSA Registration packet (how to use your HSA online)
- UMB Bank HSA Deposit Account Terms and Conditions
- UMB Bank HSA Custodial Agreement
- Making the most of your HSA
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- List of Eligible Expenses
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSAs are administered through HSA Bank.
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA)
A Limited Purpose FSA (LPFSA) is available for Anthem Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) members.
Anthem PPO, EPO, CDHP
- Express Scripts’ online resources are available to help you learn about and manage your prescription benefit program
- Find a local participating pharmacy
- Compare prescription medication costs
- Formulary – Search for drugs by name
- Find potential lower-cost options with Savings Advisor
- Accredo -Express Scripts’ pharmacy for specialty prescriptions (Phone 877-985-9697)